Monday 31 October 2011

Some Recent Updates

Hello hello hello!

This post is to address some house-keeping issues, so please keep on reading even though there is no manga discussion.
1.
I've updated this blog a LOT in the past week. As you can see, the background has changed, I've added some new gadgets on the side to that even the least tech-savvy of my followers can stay updated, and I've added a resource page with links to some of the more useful sites for manga otakus and nubes alike. Hopefully, this makes Unrepentant Otaku a more interesting site to visit.
2.
I would like to change the update schedule for this blog. I'm trying to be consistent in my updates, and I know that while it's fun to see new posts, it can also be overwhelming to keep up with a lot of new content in a short amount of time. So from now on, I will be publishing new blog posts every Monday and Thursday.
3.
Please comment on my posts! I live for feedback -- it gives me a feeling of self-worth and accomplishment ;) You don't have to leave a long comment, but if you read a blog post please drop me a line in the comments section about it. You can say whether you liked the review, or if the manga seems interesting, or even if the review was too long and boring to read . I don't need compliments (although I like them >_<) but I would really like to interact more with my readers.

Also, since I've been updating this web page, comment on this post to tell me if you like the changes or not. How can I make Unrepentant Otaku a more interesting experience?


That's all folks! Expect your next update this Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment